Safety is the top priority of Corolla Roofing. All Corolla employees are thoroughly trained in accordance with all local, state, and federal regulations including those required by the Environmental Protection Agency, Occupational Safety and Health Administration, and Department of Transportation. In addition to these stringent requirements, all Corolla Roofing projects include a daily health and safety meeting.
The goal of our safety program is to eliminate and control hazards in the work place. Our objectives are to:
- Eliminate personal injuries and/or property loss
- Achieve greater efficiency
- Reduce direct and indirect costs
The overall effectiveness of our program depends upon the active participation and cooperation of management, project supervisors, and employees in carrying out the following basic procedures:
- Plan all work to minimize personal injury, property damage, and loss of productive time
- Maintain a system of prompt detection and correction of unsafe practices and conditions
- Establish and conduct safety training programs which educate, stimulate, and maintain the interest and cooperation of employees in working safely and efficiently
- Insistence upon the proper use of personal protective equipment, mechanical safety devices and guards, and the proper use of tools and equipment
- Require all subcontractors, supervisors, and employees to be familiar with the Corolla Roofing Corporate Safety Program and all local, state, and federal regulations and contract requirements pertaining to safety
All material Safety and Data Sheets (MSDS) and First Aid Kits are readily available on-site at all times.